Accent Garden Market offers a variety of hardscaping products to make your landscape design shine.
Enhance the look of your property with root mulch and cedar mulch, and several Decorative Mulch Choices. Show off your new yard with decorative landscape materials from our garden market. You’ll love what our products will for your property.
- B.T. Licorice Root Mulch – Our biggest seller, this dark brown, organic mulch is made on premises. Our all-natural root mulch is patented and trademarked. It contains no dye, and it is full of soil enriching nutrients. “It’s a great Bang for your Buck.”
- Black or Red Dyed Mulch – These decorative mulches match the color palette of your property. They visually enhance your property by adding to your home’s curb appeal.
- Playground Mulch – Hardwood woodchips provides you with a less expensive option that adds charm on an economy budget. Our playground mulch is certified and meets all the ASTM standards.
- Rubber Mulch - Rubber mulch doesn’t attract bugs like wood mulch, which protects your flowers, plants and home from the pests. But it's quite a bit more expensive than other mulches. But because it lasts significantly longer, you can actually save you money over the long haul.
Rubber mulch cannot be tilled into the soil, and does not provide the nutrients or organic matter to soil that wood mulches do when they decompose. Rubber mulch must eventually be removed. We suggest laying down weed fabric before applying rubber mulch. It will help prevent weeds and make sure the rubber doesn't get into the ground.
(Your choice delivered to your door in Gloucester County, NJ and Camden County, NJ)
Topsoil & Fill Dirt
Our farm-grade topsoil is composted on-site and filled with soil-enriching nutrients.
- Screened Topsoil - perfect for planting vegetables, trees, flower beds or lawns. (Soil filtered through 1” screens)
- Compactable Fill Dirt – A light brown/orange dirt used for filling holes and leveling.
These Landscape Stones are commonly used for driveways, walks and pathways, or as a base for drainage. They’re also used for retention ponds, fish ponds, or other water features.
All Stones are sold by the cubic yard. (Discounts are available for tri-axle loads).
- ¾” Clean Stone, #57 Blue/Grey Driveway Stones
- ¾” Gray Stone, #57 Blue/Grey Driveway Stones
- 1-3” and 1-1 1/2" River Rock
- Local White Stone
- Crushed Concrete
Clean Sand Products for a variety of landscaping needs including, pools, retaining walls, fire pits, sand boxes, and masonry projects.
- Play Sand – Fine white sand box grade sand for play areas
- Bar Sand – Work grade sand for setting masonry products or pool foundations
- Nicely Seasoned Oak Cuts -
(Sold Only in Cords).